Sunday, July 10, 2011

I am finishing my short lived summer break from blogging.  We have had the opportunity to all be together for the summer and have been enjoying every minute of it.  I have trouble mustering the ambition to wash dishes, let alone keep track of a blog.  Follow through has never been my strong suit.  The best days have been the ones spent doing nothing.  The best nights have had the sound of silence as their soundtrack.  As always, we are preparing for our next set of adventures, building on what we have waiting to see what we will be and what will come.

With the expert social media guidance of my husband, I will be adding a few additions to my little blog here.  My hobby for cupcakes has taken on new form and I am beginning to indoctrinate the girls into the desire to make the perfect cupcake.  It becomes part of our daily dialogue, what flavor, how will we decorate it, who will get to taste it.  There will be pictures of our success and inevitable failure, and of course the baking styles of miss E and miss O.  Also, art project Mondays will be a little more center stage as this is a great source of pride for the girls (and, who are we kidding, me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment