Thursday, July 14, 2011

Broccoli and Noodles with Lemon

The girls and I decided to make dinner together.  Their first job was to take a head of broccoli and take the trees off and remove all of the little pieces off!  I think we had about half of the broccoli the recipe called for!  They "made" chocolate covered broccoli by taking a bit of broccoli and then a bite of hersheys kisses. On a good day, I can MAYBE convince them to eat two to three trees of broccoli that is cooked, but apparently raw broccoli with chocolate candy is totally acceptable.  The recipe turned out delicious!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/broccoli-and-bow-ties-recipe/index.html

As usual, I drastically reduced the salt and omitted the pine nuts.  I also added in some left over herb chicken I had made the night before!  Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment