Sunday, October 24, 2010

Top 10 . . .

Top Ten Quotes of the Last few weeks from the pookies . . .

10.  O:  "Daddy, Home.  Daddy, Home.  Daddy, Home."

 9.   O:  "Uh oh, hot poop."
 8.   E:   "Mommy, when you don't get it right the first time, you can't just quit." (I was driving)

 7.   E:   "We're at Walmart, where are the fudgeballs?" (I got lost - see above quote and nearly dropped the F-bomb.  I covered it up with fudgeballs.  She is ALWAYS listening."

 6.   PaPa: "O, who is your boyfriend?"  O: "pat-rick"

 5.   E:   "Mommy, are these frickin noodles?"  (two months ago I told her to eat her fricken noodles)
 4.   E:   "Mommy I'll give you two choices, you can give me gummies or candy."  (I usually give her two choices - one good and one awful to persuade her into making the choice I want her to.)

 3.   E:  "Mommy, the doughnuts are right over there.  Jadyn likes doughnuts.  If she wanted to eat those doughnuts at Mema's house, I would eat them to because I am her friend."

 2.  E:   "Mommy, thats the last zuzu pet baby.  It is all alone without a Mommy.  We have to take it home to Daisy - she can be her Mommy."

 1.  E:   "Ever since you had THAT baby, I only get one arm."

2 comments:

  1. I suppose if the worst thing she says is Fudgeball and Frickin then we are okay!!!! I do fear for the number of ZuZu pets that you will be forced to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are HILARIOUS! Good mommy for writing them down!

    ReplyDelete